The United States is one of the countries in the world that offers the best quality of education. From its elementary schools to colleges and universities, the country has supported these institutions to provide innovative curricula that should help every citizen in their education and, eventually, in their chosen careers.
More than supporting the education of the nation’s population, most tertiary institutions in the US also serve as laboratories and experiment centers for various disciplines of study.
Best Elementary Schools in the USA
Basic education in the country is the foundation of knowledge, skills, and sense of patriotism among American children. Aside from the basic skills of reading, writing, arithmetic, and speech, special curriculums like science and technology, arts and crafts, and even physical education and health are also taught in most schools to prepare them for higher knowledge.
There are many elementary schools in the country that are recognized by the government’s Department of Education for their special achievements in different schools of disciplines. Here are five of the best elementary schools in the US:
• Mason-Rice Elementary School in Newton Center, Massachusetts
• Little Harbor Elementary School in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
• Bay Head Elementary in Bay Head, New Jersey
• Frost Elementary in Frostburg, Maryland
• Marion Cross School in Norwich, Vermont
Best Middle and High Schools in the US
As pupils become students, they enter into specific disciplines of study that they wish to develop before entering college. Math, science, writing, and other mechanical, industrial, and aesthetic bodies of knowledge are taught at a higher level. More than the lessons, junior and senior high school are the best times to develop social skills and build networks that can help them in their future endeavors.
These schools are ranked according to the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), their SAT and ACT results, and the recognition granted by school boards across the fifty states. Many have been raking awards in the fields of science and technology, sports, and even in music and arts.
Here are five of the best middle schools in the country:
• Minnesota Math and Science Academy in Woodbury, Minnesota
• Community Day Charter School in Lawrence, Massachusetts
• Stowe Middle School in Stowe, Vermont
• Lincoln Akerman School in Hampton Falls, North Hampshire
• Challenge School of Cherry Creek School District in Denver, Colorado
Meanwhile, here are five of the best high schools in the country:
• Horace Greeley High School in New Castle Town, New York
• Conestoga Senior High School in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
• Adlai E. Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, Illinois
• Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology in Alexandria, Virginia
• North Allegheny Intermediate and Senior High School in Wexford, Pennsylvania
Best Colleges and Universities in the US
As basic education completers set off towards their chosen careers, they will be choosing the college where they can hone themselves in various fields and focus on completing certain courses that will help them in their future jobs or professions.
Colleges and universities are designed to develop that aspect of education through discovering the hidden potentials of every individual. This is the core of the colleges’ and universities’ engagement to various researches and extensions to help students appreciate their chosen career paths.
These colleges and universities are ranked according to their excellence in various disciplines of knowledge, science, and technology. Their exemplary works of art, technology, and humanities have made them the top colleges and universities in the nation.
Here are five of the best colleges and universities in the country:
• Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey
• Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Columbia University in New York City, New York
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut